Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Veggies Tales Cover by Marcia



And now it’s time for silly songs with Marcia. The part of the show where Marcia types and emails out a silly song.  Our curtain opens as Stephanie, having come back from women’s Bible study, is trying to start up her Ipad.  Having no success, Stephanie cries out…

Steph: What’s wrong with my Ipad? What’s wrong with my IPad?  What’s wrong, what’s wrong, what’s wrong, what’s wrong, what’s wrong, what’s wrong, what’s wrong, what’s wrong, what’s wrong… with my Ipad?

Narrator: having heard her cry, Lily enters the scene.  Shocked and slight embarrassed at the thought of having had too much fun on the ipad, she regains her sweet look and says: I think the battery ran out of juice!

Steph: My poor and dead Ipad, my poor and dead Ipad, my poor and dead, my poor and dead, my poor and dead, my poor and dead, my poor….and dead Ipad.

Narrator: Having heard Steph shout, Thomas enters the scene. Sleepy and slightly embarrassed because he just rolled out of bed, he quickly wakes up and says: You charged up the ipad just a bit ago.

Narrator: Steph is taken aback. She remembered charging the ipad overmight.  She tried turning on the ipad, and only the apple would show on the screen.  What does this mean? Will she have to call apple? Where is the serial number? Where is the box for the Ipad? Why isn’t the drawer opening???

Steph: Oh why is the drawer stuck? Oh why is the drawer stuck? Oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why is the drawer stuck?

Narrator: Having heard Steph fight with the drawer, Grandaddy enters the scene.  Shocked and slightly taken aback at the sight of Steph beating the drawer, he regains his composure and says: Jiggle the drawer until the drawer comes unstuck!

Narrator: Steph jiggles the drawer.  She shook the drawer until the hammer falls back inside the drawer.  She quickly grabs the box, and calls Apple with the serial number.  Apple says: We think time will solve all your problems!

Narrator: Feeling a deep sense of let-downed-ness, Steph writes down the case and contact numbers of apple and laments:

Steph: Not fair for my Ipad. Not fair! My poor Ipad. Not fair, not fair, not fair, not fair, not fair, not fair, not fair, not fair, not fair! My poor Ipad!

Encore!
 Thank God for my iPad. Thank God for my iPad. Thank God thank God thank God thank God thank God... For my iPad.

The End.

P.S. Time did not fix my iPad. Lots of wailing, wooing, and boohoo-ing fixed my iPad. That and fiiiiinally getting it to turn on, back up and restore. Shew!!!! It's been a long afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment